Wednesday, September 06, 2006

A Day In The Life of Pixie

Hi everyone. My name's Pixie. Meow............. (yawn). This is my home sweet home inside the cat tree house that mummy bought. Sure feels cosy inside.










Okie, I'm hungry already... Let's go for my breakfast.. Hippe Yea!!!












Oh my Gosh!
Where is my breakfast???












Gotcha! My breakfast is inside the kitchen. Hehehe.... I am no longer a stray cat. Must eat in the kitchen. (cannot dirtied the living room, daddy work very hard outside, very tired to clean up the mess) Anyway the kitchen is meant for eating also. No fuss man!!








Now that everything is done, it's time to do my routine suntan. Ai yah.... :-(
the sun's not up yet man... Must wait..











10 mins later...............
Finally, I can enjoy the sun. Wait until mummy & daddy comes back from work. They will play with me, but for now..........

Shoo, leave me alone leh...!








And that's how I spent a day in the life of Pixie.......

4 Comments:

Blogger jennifer_yq said...

Are you the one adopting pixie? i remember reading abt pixie in http://celestelock.blogspot.com/..i am not sure if it is the same pixie but she looked the same...

11:25 AM  
Blogger colin said...

Yup! We are the ones that adopted Pixie... Ain't she cute?

7:57 AM  
Blogger jennifer_yq said...

yes..she is extremely cute..i am v happy when i read in celeste blog that someone adopted her..savingher from the life as a street cat

9:45 AM  
Blogger C. said...

Hi Jennifer. Yes. This is the same Pixie. Esther & Colin has been so so so kind to open their hearts to Pixie and her three friends. Pixie now lives in such a good home she is growing so chubby. = )

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home